Sooty deposit build up throughout the air and fuel system results in poor fuel economy, lack of power and hard starting.
Using BG Products 44K and Fuel Injection System Cleaner, the Fuel Induction Service will:
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body, plenum, and air-intake
- Remove baked on carbon from valves, ports, piston crowns, and combustion chambers
- Clean deposits clogging the catalytic converter
- Increased Fuel Econom
- Restored horsepower and smoother idling
- Reduced emissions
- Fewer emission related failures (o2 sensors, MAF, and catalytic converter)
We recommend a Fuel Induction Service every 15,000 miles or when there is a decrease in fuel economy or performance.