The ice is thawing and Spring in the air… Warmer weather will be here soon. Don’t give up on your New Year’s Resolution. Keep up with your car maintenance and get ready for the coming Spring season. Following Winter’s harsh weather you may experience poor road conditions and notice your vehicle needs a little TLC. Here are some tips which will help your vehicle recover from Winter.
- Get an oil change – Old oil collects dirt and deposits, regular oil changes keep your engine running at its best.
- Rotate Tires- We recommend at every other oil change to keep even tread wear and longer tire life
- Check Tire Pressure – warmer outside air effects your tire pressure
- Replace your Cabin Air Filter before Spring Allergies are in season
- Get your March State Inspection early in the month and avoid the rush
Our Techs and Service Advisors are always ready to answer your questions. You can request an appointment, get a tire quote online, or email us your questions.