Get rewarded for taking care of your car, and a friends! Titan Reward members get $25 in Rewards added to their account for every new customer they refer. This is just one small way we say thank you for your loyalty!
• Rewards Dollars: With every purchase, earn a percentage of your invoiced amount added to your Rewards Card to use towards future purchases.
• Community Outreach / Charitable Giving: You may donate a portion of your Rewards Dollars to local and national charities. Watch your email for your opportunity to donate.
• Reminder Program: Receive customized scheduled maintenance reminders and oil change reminders.
• Referral Program: Pass out your Referral Cards and earn dollars toward future visits when a new customer you referred comes in for service.
• Earn Free Oil Changes: Ask us how.
• Membership is FREE: Look for more benefits and special offers in the mail or by email.
To earn your lifetime business, we do more than service your vehicle — we provide safety and peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 24-Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance Program designed to help you in the event of an emergency. Read the back of your Customer Care brochure for instructions, terms and conditions.
• Emergency fluid delivery
• Jump start
• Flat repair
Call the Roadside Assistance phone number on your Titan Auto & Tire Rewards Card. You will be instructed to enter your 8-digit Pin Number located on the back of your Rewards Card.
If you are within 25 miles of Titan Auto & Tire, you must instruct the Tow Truck operator to bring your vehicle to our location.
Roadside Assistance benefits can be used up to two times per 12 month period. Maximum coverage per occurrence: Local: $100.00. Nationwide: $150.00.
Your Roadside Assistance benefits automatically renew for one year when you have your vehicle(s) serviced by Titan Auto & Tire at least twice in the previous 12 months.
Roadside Assistance is provided to customers at the discretion of Titan Auto & Tire. Titan Auto & Tire reserves the right to change this benefit at any time. Excessive or improper usage may result in the termination of this benefit.